Help Your Diabetes...
Your path to becoming a former Diabetic
Here's What You'll Learn:
- How To Reverse Your Diabetes and Become A "Former Diabetic"
- Overwhelming Evidence That Diabetes Can Be Reversed
- How To Lose A Lot Of Weight Without Exercise
- How To Explode Your Energy
- How To Dramatically Increase Your Sex Drive
- Easy Step By Step Plan That Gets Results
- How To Guarantee Your MD Will Reduce Or Eliminate Your Medications
- Why Your Medications Are Making Your Diabetes Worse
- Facts About Why Diabetes Is On The Increase That They Don't Want You To Know About
- Much, Much More...
About Your Host Dr. Jeff Hockings, D.C.
Dr. Jeff Hockings has been practicing for 20 years. He has owned 5 healthcare centers and treated over 14,000 patients in his career and is an internationally recognized expert in natural health.
Dr. Hockings has been on a mission to help reverse Diabetes since his aunt died of Diabetes when she was only 34 years old, leaving behind a husband and their 2 adopted small children.
Dr. Hockings is the Author of the book Imagine Living Without Diabetes and also the author of the book, Send Your Doctor Packing - 7 Proven Strategies For Staying Healthy and Keeping Out Of Your Doctor's Office. He has appeared on TV regularly since 1997, educating patients on how they can become healthy without using medications or surgery.
Dr. Hockings has extensive training in the following areas:
Functional Endocrinology, Clinical Nutrition, Wellness, Exercise Physiology, Neurology, Embryology, Histology, Osteology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Bacteriology, Virology, Pathology, Radiology, Parasitology, Mycology, Immunology, Orthopedic Diagnosis, Clinical Diagnosis, Central Nervous System, Peripheral Nervous System, Autonomic Nervous System, Neurodiagnosis, Gastro-Intestinal, Genito-Urinary, Toxicology, Geriatrics, Clinical Psychology, Pediatric Diagnosis and Integrated Diagnosis.
Dr. Hockings is licensed in the state of California by the California Board of Chiropractic, is a member of the American Holistic Medical Association and the American Diabetes Association (ADA).
Dr. Hockings has been married to his gorgeous wife Traci for 19 years and they have a beautiful
16 year old daughter Tiffani. He enjoys golfing, skiing, tennis, hiking, working out, martial arts, theater and travelling with his family.